Mary Ann has been a proud and passionate child of the theatre since she was a wee, little girl. Her enchantment with all things theatrical remains strong and committed while bringing her knowledge, skill, humor, insight, compassion and many years of teaching and theatrical experience to the students who study acting with her. Her greatest joy is to guide young people to find their own passions and to inspire them to courageously manifest their dreams. She believes acting process creates awareness of our deepest selves and is, therefore, a conduit to compassion and peace.
- New Jersey Certified Teacher of Drama and Speech
- Masters Degree in Speech and Theatre, Montclair State University, Graduated With Honors
- Adjunct Professor for seven years, Montclair State University, Speech and Theatre Department
- 25 Years of Teaching, Directing, Acting, Playwriting
- Played many great Shakespearean leading roles, such as Viola, Hermia, Portia and Lady M. in ‘The Scottish Play,’ as well as roles in contemporary plays from Sartre to Lanford Wilson and more.
Mary Ann can be reached at: